“WAITING FOR 2042″ now available!

by hari on February 4, 2014

Waiting-for-2042

My debut album “Waiting for 2042″ is now available on indie-label Kill Rock Stars. You can order it on CD, Bandcamp or iTunes.

Here’s my appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman on March 26th, 2014:

And here’s my appearance on Conan on June 16th, 2014:

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

bb March 22, 2014 at 11:01 pm

Just got through listening to an interview on 9.05 about your album “2042″ and was very offended by your comments. It seems we have some reverse racial discrimination going on. Don’t forget once the Obama dollar becomes even more devalued no one will be the winner and you will not be able to grin and say “I’ve made it!” By the way, I listened to your music and you are a disgusting no talent little shit!

Allyson September 18, 2014 at 10:38 pm

Guess what, you DUMBASS, YOU are what we refer to as “part of the problem!!!!” First of all, Hari IS A COMEDIAN, shit for brains!!!!! And just WHAT THE FUCK does Hari’s COMEDY have to do with TWO TERM PRESIDENT, Barack Obama (that must REALLY bug the SHIT out of you!!!!) Comedy IS WASTED on STUPID ASSHOLES like you!!!!!!!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

paul April 20, 2014 at 12:39 pm

brilliant!!!

Stefan Hearst April 21, 2014 at 9:40 pm

Hari,

Enjoyed your interview with Terry Gross.

Keep up the good work and do not fear taking chances on your creativity and satire in your standup comedy routines. And no matter how brutal some people may be, remember that you matter and are appreciated by many people of many colours and stripes.

I know you have lots of wisdom and knowledge and I really wish you could have been selected to replace Jay Leno because you would have insightful questions to ask your guests.

Wishing you the best in your career.

Stefan Hearst

Tricia Brand April 22, 2014 at 6:03 pm

This is fantastic. Great stuff! We need to bring you to our campus. But first, I will buy your album.

michele May 3, 2014 at 3:06 pm

I don’t know that anyone who has so thoroughly neglected his website deserves any comments, much less positive ones, but as I took the time to track you down from your interview on “Fresh Air”…. Actually, I was trying to find your podcast — you need to work ITunes to make yourself “searchable” because your podcast does not come up at all via a search on your name–because your album clips are the funniest I have heard in years. I listen to comedy podcasts everyday–while running and walking, no, I am not a groupie–and your Terri Gross interview was the first to make me look like a crazy street lady laughing out loud to her invisible funny friend…. I just moved to a new street so I am hoping some of my nosier new neighbors witnessed this scene. I will now be looking for you on the talk show circuit and more podcasts. I am hoping you go on Adam Corolla, because you would confound him.

Nick Hazard June 13, 2014 at 8:17 pm

I loved the Letterman gig. Hope to see you again.

Nancy Troland July 30, 2014 at 11:19 pm

I heard you on PBS News Hour. As a 71 year old 1/2 English, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 Dutch, distantly Norwegian, French (and how far shall we go back into history?), with at least one Penobscot native American on my father’s side, I roared with laughter at your description of “whites” who do math. I do!!! It’s embarrassing to identify oneself as “white”. There’s the implied continuation, “…and you’re not.” I’ve decided “I’m not either”. I claim my Penobscot great grandfather and step off the “white” platform. Race is such a bogus construct!!!!! You are right! Thank you for being there and keep it up!

Allyson September 18, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Hari, you are THE BEST that I have heard in a LONG time!!!!!! PLEASE, come to Houston, Texas!!!!!!! Being in Texas, I SO desperately need to laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!